The night before Friday, I got to bed slightly after 2 am, so I missed my first bedtime goal by seconds, okay maybe a minute if you don't count it until I walk around the bed, adjusting the blankets, and get in. I'll have to try harder. {resigned smile}
After breakfast, my main nurse took me down to Kamana Senior Center for my Ballroom Dance: mambo class. The teacher showed us some moves I'm sure are in the intermediate list, and I think I'm getting them, though with Practice I'm getting better. I danced with a few other students, and talked with some, too. After class, my main nurse took me back home. {Smile}
After lunch, I tried to call my cousin Nancy and Auntie Barbara. Auntie Barbara answered first. I let her know how Kim and Aunt Valerie are getting along. Then we caught up on other things before ending the call. Nancy called me back a while later, and I updated her on Kim and Aunt Valerie before catching up with each other and sharing similar experiences. It was so nice talking with both of them. {Smile}
I ate breakfast with my main nurse and his TV. I had to leave too quickly to read anything. After I got back from class, I went onto my computer. I watched, videos and read web comics over and after lunch, until I stopped to make the phone calls. The phone call with Nancy ended right when the villain supergroup meeting usually begins. It had been cancelled, but at least Patience isn't in the Discord where that was announced, so I went to where we usually meet on melee-ranged Olga. Sure enough, Patience was there, and Anya was talking with her. I joined them, and checked with Seb through Discord, but he was busy. Patience, Anya and I got a story arc through a flashback system. They had me pick, so I picked the one I did the night before and really enjoyed. It's newer, so less familiar, though Anya assured me she doesn't know the villain content well. I really don't, either. Anya left soon after it was over. Kitten said hi, but I barely said hi back, since I was busy talking with Patience, which went on for a fair while. She left just after I finished auction house and storage on melee-ranged Olga, including beginning of the weekend auction house. By then, Cat had gone quiet and faded out. So, I did my beginning of the weened auction house on a couple more characters before dinner. I ate with my main nurse, his TV, Forward Day by Day, and _Cat + Gamer 1_. {Smile}
After dinner, I went back to my computer. I wrote up Thursday's daily update, with breaks for reading web comics and watching videos. Then I went back to City of Heroes: Homecoming. I checked on my friends who play the game. Next, I read another web comic and watched some videos before I went back to City of Heroes: Homecoming and checked on my friends who play the game again. This time I stayed in the game, playing a bit on Anka Beecher, then doing some of the in-game auction house and storage on her. I also did the beginning of the weekend in-game auction house on one more character, who I'd forgotten earlier. After that, I checked the beginning of the weekend auction house on others before I wrote in this. Then I checked out a few videos before I made notes in this. I took a break to answer Kitten on Discord. When I was done, I closed windows on my computer. I ended my evening with the Lord's Prayer, Saint Francis's Prayer, and the motto of the Daughters of the King. {Smile}
No comments:
Post a Comment