Sunday, August 30, 2026

Daily Update, August 29, 2026

The night before Saturday, I got to bed shortly before 2 am. So, I made my first bedtime goal. {Smile}

After breakfast, I worked on my story. Well, I tried to. I wrote and revised a little and spent a fair bit of time coming up with nicknames for four women who aren't saying anything about being goddesses and are even avoiding using their full names. I stopped there, but I went back and added more as I was writing this up before bed. The scene is by no means done, but at least it's better started. {Smile}

I had breakfast with my main nurse, his TV, and Forward Day by Day. Then I went onto my computer. I worked on my story, then watched some short videos and read a couple of web comics over lunch. I wrote up Friday's daily update before I went into City of Heroes: Homecoming. I checked on my friends who play the game, and found Kitten on a team, so I didn't bother them. I also checked characters who'd started their weekend, in-game auction house. After that, I checked on my friends who play the game again. Now, Kitten was free, so we teamed up, but they joined the later short, large-group event when they thought I'd be slow getting going. So, I did too. After we ran it, we did a story arc with me on Anka, the fully developed version of Anka Beecher. Kitten said the story arc would prepare for another story arc that I've started on Ana Marcelino, but Ana done less of the content that sets up stuff in that arc, so Anka might get it done more quickly. Kitten went quiet just after I took the last mission. That was timed, so I had to finish soon. I ran it solo, since we'd got it in a way where we couldn't add anyone after we started. I managed to finish right before dinner, to my surprise It looked like it would run even longer. I ate with my main nurse, his TV, and _Cat + Gamer 1_. {Smile}

After dinner, I went back to my computer. I talked with Nox on Discord. Then I went into City of Heroes: Homecoming and checked on my friends who play the game. I also checked the in-game auction house on a couple of characters. Next, I worked by myself on a couple of long badges Ana Marcelino still needs. I got most of the rest of the way on both before Dr. Faustus said hi. We teamed up with me on melee-ranged Olga. We finished the story arc we'd started a couple of nights ago. Mysty and her friend joined us for the last couple of missions. After that, Mysty wanted to do a trial for a friend. I settled Olga down, turning on experience to get one more level when I play her again while I did. I switched to Ana Marcelino because she needed badges from the trial they wanted, having missed it until now. Mysty's friend joined us, a friend I rarely see now. They recruited the rest of a team, then we ran the trial. Ana got two badges. Then half the team left, including Dr. Faustus because they had things to do for the next day. The four of us left ran a four-person trial. Next, we visited until the others left one by one. I worked on the in-game auction house storage and crafting on the characters I'd played that day. After that, I talked with Kitten on Discord. I also finished the two badges I'd worked on earlier on Ana Marcelino. Then I did some storage and updated her badge record. Next, I checked Cross Stitch World before I wrote in this. I stopped to close windows on my computer and ended up watching a video and reading an article, as well as browsing another article or two. After that, I made notes in this. I ended my day with the Lord's Prayer, Saint Francis's Prayer, and the motto of the Daughters of the King. {Smile}

No comments:

Post a Comment