The night before Thursday, I got to bed several minutes after 2 am. I missed my first bedtime goal by a margin, I'm afraid. {rueful smile}
Starting with breakfast, I had my online counselling appointment. It was a very productive session. My counsellor and I planned how to deal with too much stuff, and my desire to sell it where feasible. {Smile}
After counselling, I looked over my library account and found the list of books I have checked out. None were overdue, but three were due in a few days, with two renewals already. Two I hadn't started, so I just put them with the one book I'd finished this week. The third was _Overgeared 3_, which I wasn't quite halfway through yet, so I pushed myself to finish it, reading it before, during and after lunch. I did finish it and told my main nurse I was ready to go to the library, as he'd suggested earlier.
My main nurse took me to the Hilo branch of Hawai'i Public Library. I talked with my cousin Kim on the way down, hanging up when we reached the library. I returned the books I'd set aside to return, including _Overgeared 3_. Then I browsed books, picking out three more. I checked them out and started _Prince Freya 1_. I soon switched to _Mocha the Cat and His Forever Family 1_. My main nurse came and took me home. I continued reading _Mocha the Cat and His Forever Family 1_ until I got home. {Smile}
After my counselling appointment, I checked CoH:H, adjusting Anka Beecher's auction house. Then I wrote a little of Wednesday's daily update before going to the library. After I got home from the library, I went back to my computer. I wrote up most of the rest of Wednesday's daily update, stopping when I responded to Pierogis on Discord, and he asked me to team up on City of Heroes: Homecoming. I quickly went into that game and host and teamed up with Pierogies.We worked on a story arc he'd started with Dennis. We did a talk, a hunt, another talk, and finally a short regular mission before my main nurse called me to dinner. Then we said goodnight. I ate with my main nurse and his TV. I began _A Cat from Our World and the Forgotten Witch 1_, but stopped, and started _Cat + Gamer 1_. Both are due a little over a week into next month, and have been renewed twice, along with book 2 of both series I'll see how much I can finish before they're due. {Smile}
After dinner, I went back to my computer to finish Wednesday's daily update. Then I quickly went to City of Heroes: Homecoming to check on my friends who play the game. Next, I broke to clean myself up with the help of my main nurse. After that, I went back to City of Heroes: Homecoming and checked on my friends who play the game again. I started to say hi to Dr. Faustus, then stopped when I realized they were on a full team. So, I left the game and read a couple of web comics. Then I went back to City of Heroes: Homecoming. Dr. Faustus was still on, but not on a team, so I said hi, and we teamed up with me on melee-ranged Olga. We did a story arc I had that he recommended I do before I go up in level. Next, we started another story arc, which he also recommends doing before I go up in level. After that, we said goodnight early because they had to prepare for work the next day. Then I worked on the in-game auction house and storage on ranged Olga. Next, I got Anka Beecher and did auction house on her, followed by a few short missions, followed by storage and more in-game auction house. I also checked in one character and did some storage I found on her. After that, I wrote a bit in this. I checked Cross Stitch World and played some of it before shutting shut down windows on my computer. Then I wrote notes in this. I ended my evening with the Lord's Prayer, Saint Francis's Prayer, and the motto of the Daughters of the King. {Smile}
No comments:
Post a Comment