After an early lunch, my main nurse took me to my cardiology appointment. The office had moved again, but we found it with some help from hospital personnel, since it is still in Hilo Hospital. I
checked in, and they soon showed me to a room. There, I had a long session with a nurse, which even included a medical test. Then I saw my new doctor, who's very happy with how my heart recovered from the heart disease that led to heart failure over a decade ago. {Smile}
After my appointment, my main nurse took me for a popsicle, but they are closed Wednesdays. He found a sweet shop where I got a cream brulee and something else for later. I ate the cream brulee on the way home. {Smile}
After dinner, my main nurse took me to the Church of the Holy Cross for my ballroom dance classes. Both went well. We're really getting into more complicated moves with the cha-cha in particular. We learned next week is the party; I warned my main nurse, since he usually fixes something for it. After class, my main nurse took me home afterwards. I played Cross Stitch World on the way down and way back after I drank my water. {Smile}
I had breakfast with my main nurse, his TV, and Forward Day by Day. Then I went onto my computer. I read web comics, watched videos, and maybe read an article or two right through an early lunch. After lunch came my trip to my cardiologist. When I got back, I went back onto my computer and wrote up Tuesday's daily update despite trouble concentrating. I got distracted by web comics and videos, but eventually I finished and went into City of Heroes: Homecoming. I checked on my friends who play the game. I sent a note to friends on Discord but mentioned it was late for me. No one answered. So, I did a few missions on Anka Beecher before I ate dinner with my main nurse and his TV. I avoided reading to make sure I got to my dance classes in good time. {Smile}
After class, when I got back to my computer, I went into City of Heroes: Homecoming. I checked on my friends who play the game. Then I got Seameownt, and did a real mission and a hunt, shifting to an easier zone partway through the hunt. I didn't gain a level. I started to settle down and noticed that a distant friend had said hi. I said hi back, even though it was a late reply. They invited me to sit in a farm they were doing. I got the three levels Seameownt could go up, then turned off experience. Hunts should be easier now! I worked on the in-game auction house, storage and crafting on Seameownt. I quickly wrote a little in this before switching to making notes in this. I finished my evening with the Lord's Prayer, Saint Francis's Prayer, and the motto of the Daughters of the King. {Smile}
No comments:
Post a Comment