Thursday, October 10, 2024

Daily Update, October 9, 2024

On Wednesday, I called financial adviser's office. I got their answering machine, and left a message. Unfortunately, I remembered to try again just after they closed. I'll have to try another day. {smile}

I ate dinner with Mom and read to her before that. Mom was resting when I went in again. She didn't rouse much, but I think she enjoyed the stories. First, I began with scripture and thoughts about it. After that, I finished her niece's long family Christmas letter from 2022. Then I started _Babies & Toddlers Happy Book_. Next, I read a story from _Disney 3-Minute Bedtime Stories_. I finished with October 9th's story, "The Lost Ring," in _366 Stories for Bedtime_. {Smile}

After playing City of Heroes: Homecoming much of the evening, I did my salsa dancing warmup. After a break, despite it being late, I tried more salsa dancing, but now I was dizzy enough, I had to stop. I did manage to get 9 1/4 minutes of salsa dancing. {Smile}

Over breakfast, I started browsing the web. Then I played some Cross Stitch World before I called financial adviser. Next, I cleaned myself up. After that came lunch and more Cross Stitch World. Then I did some web browsing and wrote much of Tuesday's daily update. Next, I hopped into City of Heroes: Homecoming, where I Found Div and Pierogies! I joined Div for trick-or-treat. (Yes, City of Heroes has a Halloween event that includes a kind of trick-or-treating.) Pierogies joined us after doing the early part of the early long, large-group event. Div's, Perogies's and my trick-or-treating involved catching up with each other, and learning how to find the farms Div designed in an adventure creator in the game. After a while, Div said goodnight and left. After that, Pierogies and I went to look up Div's farms. I snuck in finishing the writing of Tuesday's daily update, too. We tried one farm and were just finishing up when Dennis said hi. Pierogies and I started Div's other farm. Dennis joined us not long after we started, and greatly enjoyed the humor of it. That second farm ended just when I wanted to go read to Mom. {Smile}

After dinner, I shared Tuesday's daily update, played some Cross Stitch World, and read some comics before I went back into City of Heroes: Homecoming. There, I found Pierogies again! We teamed up, and finished a story arc my character had already started. Then we said goodnight, and I worked on paperwork. After a while, I played some Cross Stitch World. Then I went back to City of Heroes: homecoming, where I found Alex. We talked, but he didn't want to delay my exercises, so I did the first set of salsa dancing. Then I went back to City of Heroes: Homecoming to play by myself for a bit. After that, I read some comics, browsed the web, and wrote more of this and made notes. {Smile}

No comments:

Post a Comment