The night before Saturday, I got to bed just a few minutes after midnight. I didn't make my first bedtime goal, but at least I was close. {smile}
After lunch, I pushed myself to finish a rough draft of "Snow in Hawai'i" for my creative writing class. I finished the scene I was partway into, as well as two callbacks later. I didn't get it printed out, but that should be the easy part. {Smile}
I had breakfast with my main nurse, his TV, Forward Day by Day, and _A Cat from Our World and the Forgotten Witch 2_. I continued reading the last until I finished a chapter. Then I went onto my computer and watched videos through lunch. Next, I finished the current rough draft of "Snow in Hawai'i," finishing the scene I'd started, and adding two call-backs to it later. After that, I went into City of Heroes: Homecoming. I found Pierogis while checking on my friends who play the game, and we teamed up. Dennis quickly joined us. I picked Pinlotta, who happens to be my 7th best badge collector. We ran a few of Dennis's missions, because he had some ready or easy to get. Then Pierogies left. I did one more mission with Dennis before he left too. I worked on the in-game auction house, storage and crafting on Pinlotta. Next, I wrote some of Friday's daily update before I ate dinner with my main nurse, his TV, and _A Cat from Our World and the Forgotten Witch 2_. I ran late to finish the book. {Smile}
After dinner, I went back to my computer. I finished Friday's daily update. Then I watched a few videos before I went into City of Heroes: Homecoming and checked on my friends who play the game. I watched some more videos, then went back to City of Heroes: Homecoming. I checked on my friends who play the game again. This time I found Dr. Faustus, so I said hi. They were busy with the last mission of a taskforce, so I ran a mission on Topaz Proudfoot. Next, we teamed up, with me on melee-ranged Olga because she has a bunch of content to go through. We did two missions which finished one contact. A few more missions almost finished another contact before we said goodnight. After they left, I got two more contacts set up, and a third slightly started, doing a talk. I also talked with Dr. Faustus on Discord about stuff left to do, including three contacts I need to do stuff for someone else before they'll even introduce me to them. I worked on melee-ranged Olga's in-game auction house, storage and crafting, and checked the in-game auction house on others, too. After that, I checked and played a little Cross Stitch World. Then I wrote and made note in this. I ended my day with the Lord's Prayer, Saint Francis's Prayer, and the motto of the Daughters of the King. {Smile}
No comments:
Post a Comment