Saturday, September 5, 2026

Daily Update, September 4, 2026

The night before Friday, I got to bed a few minutes after 2 am. I didn't quite make my first bedtime goal, but I didn't miss it by much. {Smile}

After breakfast, my main nurse took me to Kamana Senior Center for my Ballroom Dance: Mambo class. I read a good portion of _A Cat from Our World and the Forgotten Witch 1_ on the way down. It's due too soon to get both it and its first sequel done in time only reading it at meals like usual. Class went well. I learned some new moves and clarified some I was confused about. I danced with one fellow a lot, and by myself when he danced with another gal. Also with the teacher, clarifying a move. After class, my main nurse took me home again. I read the rest of _A Cat from Our World and the Forgotten Witch 1_, finishing shortly before I got home. {Smile}

I ate breakfast with my main nurse and his TV. I didn't try to read because class is too early to slow myself down by reading over breakfast. After class, I settled onto my computer. I watched videos and read web comics through lunch. Then I went into City of Heroes; Homecoming. I checked on my friends who play the game, and found Div. We started talking, then teamed up with me on melee-ranged Olga after I did the beginning of the weekend auction house on her. Div helped me get the other half of the level I wanted in one quick but high difficulty, high-level mission. Next, we talked some more. I also talked to Seb and Patience through the supergroup's channel, letting them know I was in the game, but busy with a friend for a while longer. At the meeting's official start time, I said goodbye to Div and went to the meeting, joining Seb and Patience. Our leader came is just after me. Dr. Faustus and Anya joined a little later. I trained melee-ranged Olga the level she gained with Div. We ran a mission that Anya had that gets a badge that unlocks access to powers. Melee-ranged Olga can't use it yet, but when she can, she has it now. After that, I switched to Hezabell for the fantasy-themed taskforce, which is still a level too high for melee-ranged Olga. The taskforce went quite well. Afterwards, the meeting broke up. I worked on the in-game auction house, storage, and crafting on melee-ranged Olga, followed by the beginning of the weekend auction house on her and some others. Then I started _A Cat from Our World and the Forgotten Witch 2_ before dinner. I ate with my main nurse, his TV, Forward Day by Day, and more _A Cat from Our World and the Forgotten Witch 2_. {Smile}

After dinner, I went back to my computer. I finished writing up Thursday's daily update, with a long break to watch videos and read web comics. Then I went into City of Heroes: Homecoming. I checked my weekend auction house on Poppy Daniels and found a great windfall. It was large enough, I asked in the General channel, which is open to anyone who wants to listen, if anyone had made a mistake in the auction house. I didn't find anyone who knew about it, so I gave up and got Topaz Proudfoot. I did two missions on her to finish one contact, and one more mission to continue another contact. Next, I worked on the in-game auction house, storage and crafting on Topaz, and checked the weekend auction house on others. I distributed much but not all the windfall to my main three who fund other characters more than any others do. After that, I closed windows on my computer. Then I wrote in this and made notes in this. I took a break to watch some videos. Next, I did the beginning of the weekend auction house on one more character. I ended my day with the Lord's Prayer, saint Francis's Prayer, and the motto of the Daughters of the King. {Smile}

No comments:

Post a Comment