Tuesday, September 29, 2026

Daily Update, September 28, 2026

The night before Monday, I got to bed a minute after 2 am. I broke my streak of making my first time goal, but I barely missed on a night that tends to run late. I'll work on getting better. {Smile}

After breakfast, my relief nurse took me down to Auntie Salliy's Luau Hale for my Absolute Beginner's Line Dance class. Notice the change in the name. It's the next step up in difficulty, since almost everyone in there has been around a while. I got there early and got to visit a few classmates. I danced at least part of all the dances, even the ones during the breaks. I really enjoyed it and didn't notice trouble with the one slightly harder dance. After class, my relief nurse took me home and gave me a popsicle that turned out messier than either of us hoped for. I hope I kept it from messing up his car much. {Smile}

In the afternoon, I worked on the books I've collected, taking them out of boxes, and arranging piles on the living room table. They take less room without the boxes, and some of the boxes limiting the height of the stack more. I also hope to get more per book if they aren't easy to buy by the box. {Smile}

I had breakfast with my relief nurse and his TV. Then he took me down to my dance class. After we got home after class, I had lunch with my relief nurse, his TV, Forward Day by Day, and _Hero without a Class 2_. I stayed at the table after lunch to read more of _Hero without a Class 2_. Next, I worked on the books. After that, I went onto my computer. I read web comics and articles and watched videos. I wrote up Sunday's daily update later than usual. I went directly to dinner after that. I ate with my relief nurse, his TV, and _Hero without a Class 2_, despite the messiness of taco making turning pages tricky. I think I've gotten the knack of not getting taco on the book. this mainly involves turning pages with the rarely used pinky and ring finger, which stay clean better. {Smile}

After dinner, I stayed to read more of _Hero without a Class 2_. I'm down to a "bonus manga" and a short story again. Then I went back to my computer. I watched a few videos and talked with Nox on Discord. Next, I went back to City of Heroes: Homecoming. I checked on my friends who play the game. I remembered a hunt on Aneira and did it. I didn't get another hunt, so I worked on the in-game auction house and storage on her. After that, I played on Ice Mao, a particularly low-level character. I got them up a level. Then I got stuff for them and three other particularly low-level characters. Next, I played on !!!, a slightly higher-level character. I got them to where they can gain a level as Dr. Faustus said hi. We talked a little before I got melee-ranged Olga, and we did a few missions, finishing a story arc, and doing some other missions before we said goodnight because it was time. I fit in a hunt on melee-ranged Olga before working on the in-game auction house, storage and crafting. After that I checked and played Cross Stitch World and watched a video. Then I wrote and made notes in this. I also squeezed in getting stuff for most of my particularly low-level characters on City of Heroes: Homecoming. I ended my day with the Lord's Prayer, Saint Francis's Prayer, and the motto of the Daughters of the King. {Smile}

No comments:

Post a Comment