The night before Monday, I got to bed a few minutes after 2 am. It is particularly hard to meet my first bedtime goal before Monday, since I have an extra medication to administer right at bedtime. I'll try to make up for it. {Smile}
With no classes this week, and a vague recollection that my cousin Kim mentioned being unavailable for a while, I just stayed home and took things easy. I didn't take a nap, but I did get drowsy several times. {smile}
I ate breakfast with my relief nurse, his TV and Forward Day by Day. After breakfast, I got onto my computer. I did check out some videos, but I also wrote up Saturday's daily update, finishing before lunch. I watched videos between that and lunch, which I had with my relief nurse, his TV, and _How to Write Light Novels and Web Novels_ by R.A. Paterson. then I went back to my computer. I read web comics, and chatted with Nox on Discord, the chat server. Then I went into City of Heroes: Homecoming. I checked on my friends who play the game. Then I looked around and noticed it was close to time for the later short, large-group event, so I joined it on Eirlys Lloyds. Next, I ran the later long, large-group event on Ignacia Souza. Dennis said hi near the end. We teamed up after it was over and did a mission or two before dinner. I ate with my relief nurse, his TV, and the manga _In the Land of Leadale_. In it, a gal wakes up inside a computer game which has many similarities to Final Fantasy XIV, but a unique name. {Smile}
After dinner, I wrote up Sunday's daily update, with breaks to check out videos, articles, and webcomics. Then I went into City of Heroes: Homecoming. I checked on my friends who play the game, and spotted Phonso. I have barely seen him in months; he hasn't been on in the evenings like he used to be; at least not as much. I said hi, and he immediately offered me the last spot in a trial he was leading. I grabbed it and ran it and two more trials on Soo-In Park, my eighth best badge collector. I tried to chat more with the teams as we played, and with Phonso, too. Then we said goodnight. I worked on the in-game auction house storage and crafting on Soo-In until Dr, Faustus said hi. We teamed up and ran some of their missions, making less progress on the same badges that I got yesterday on two different characters. One of them accidentally out-levelled some content, but I can get it later. After we said goodnight, I worked on storage on both of them. I checked and played Cross Stitch World briefly before I wrote in this and made notes in this. I finished those notes early enough that I wrote a little more in this and did some in-game auction house and storage on Ignacia Souza before I ended my day with the Lord's Prayer, Saint Francis's Prayer, and the motto of the Daughters of the King. {Smile}
No comments:
Post a Comment