The night before Sunday, I got to bed several minutes before 2am. However, because it was Sunday with a 10 am service, I got up at 8:45 am, not 9 am. So, I did meet my first bedtime goal by a margin, but it didn't mean a full seven hours of sleep and sleep ready. {smile}
After breakfast, my main nurse took me to church. I read _How to Write Light Novels and Web Novels_ by R.A. Paterson on the way down. I arrived during the announcements. I sat with Peg, and Auntie Barbara joined us when she was done teaching Sunday school. It was a nice service. Afterwards, I sat with my cousin Babs and Auntie Barbara for lunch. I enjoyed visiting with both. after lunch, my main nurse took me back home. I read more in _How to Write Light Novels and Web Novels_ by R.A. Paterson on the way home. {Smile}
When I got home, I went onto my computer. I watched videos and read articles and web comics. I tried to call my cousin, Kim, but didn't get her. I think I might remember that she warned me she'd be unavailable for a while; I'm not quite sure how long. Anyway, I went into City of Heroes: Homecoming. I checked on my friends who play the game. I discovered that Kitten and Pierogies were busy in the later short, large-group event. So, I worked on the in-game auction house and storage on a few characters while I waited. Soon Kitten. Pierogis and I teamed up. We did a few missions before Pierogies had to leave and I got called to dinner. I ate with the TV and Forward Day by Day. {Smile}
After dinner, I read some webcomics before I cleaned myself up with the help of my main nurse. Then I went back to my computer. I began writing up Saturday's daily update up. Then I found Kitten and Pierogies hoping to team up. I left the update for later and went into City of Heroes: Homecoming to join them, settling on Topaz Proudfoot and Lynn Beecher, both moderately low-level characters working on at least one of the badges Pierogies was working on. They got one and made good progress on the second before Pierogies left. Kitten and I got the other for both of my characters. I said hi to Dr. Faustus, and they got me to join the taskforce they'd just joined before I found out they didn't have room for Kitten. I still ran it, then tried to team up with Dr Faustus and Kitten. Next, I did the mission Lynn Beecher still needed for a badge that improves the character. After that, Dr. Faustus searched for a badge mission, taking longer than anyone expected, including them. We ran a couple of missions, getting a badge my new version of Uncle Vincent needed on the way to a badge both he and Octavia Ballad need We still need to work on the badge they both need. Dr. Faustus plans to continue another night. After we said goodnight, I worked on the in-game auction house and storage on a few characters. I also checked Cross Stitch World. I wrote in this, and I wrote some in Saturday's daily update when I discovered I hadn't finished. However, I switched to making notes in this to prepare for writing it properly the next day. I had to finish both the next day. I ended my day with the Lord's Prayer, Saint Francis's Prayer, and the motto of the Daughters of the King. {Smile}
No comments:
Post a Comment