Friday, August 7, 2026

Daily Update, August 6, 2026

 The night before Thursday, I got to bed just a few minutes before 2 am. i made my first bedtime goal. {Smile}

In the afternoon, well after lunch, my main nurse took me down to the Hilo branch of Hawai'i Public Library. I read _Overgeared 1_ on the way down. I returned _Wonder Cat Kyuuchan 5_. then found a place to sit and finished _Overgeared 1_. Then I picked out a few books and figured out which I actually wanted to take home. I returned the others to a cart and went to check out my picks. They informed me that two books were overdue. However, one could be renewed, and they did so before I quite asked. The other, though has a hold on it, so it can't be renewed. I asked which one it was. They said _Frieren: Journey's End_. I asked again which one it was, and they repeated _Frieren: Journey's End_. I explained that I have three volumes by that title, so I need to know more than the series. They said number 3, and I promised to bring it soon. then I sat and read _Fairy Cat 1_ until my main nurse came and got me. I was over halfway through and read more on the way home. When I got home, I found the three Frieren books and gave both manga - 2 and 3 - to my main nurse to return while I'm at class. I kept the light novel for now. {Smile}

After breakfast, I got onto my computer. I watched videos and read comics and a few articles. I did take a break to check the auction house for Topaz Proudfoot but otherwise continued right through lunch. In the afternoon, I started writing up the rest of Wednesday's daily update. I stopped for our trip out. When I got back, I finished writing up Wednesday's daily update. Next, I went into City of Heroes: Homecoming. I checked on my friends who play the game and said hi to Dennis and Kitten. Dennis responded, inviting me to the team he had going with Kitten. I got Serena Bianchi, who's working on the badge at least Dennis was working on, I had her using a hero name, but Kitten had the same bad association that Dennis did a while back. I really need to find a better name. We ran a mission before Kitten left for the late long, large-group event. Then Dennis and I did one more mission that ended right as I was called to dinner. I ate with my main nurse, his TV, _Fairy Cat 1_, which I actually finished, and _Overgeared 2_, which I barely started. {Smile}

After dinner, I went back to my computer to shop on Amazon before I cleaned myself up with the help of my main nurse. Then I went back to my computer again. I went into City of Heroes: Homecoming and checked on my friends who play the game. I found Kitten in an extra tough zone on a full team. I got out Ana Marcelino, my second-best badge collector, and joined them when a spot opened up. We ran a couple of missions before the team broke up. Next, I talked with Kitten, and we ran four more missions, getting both of us a badge we both didn't have. After that, we hunted "pinatas", finding the two I still needed for another badge. We ran a story arc, getting her three more badges, but Kitten went quiet before the last mission started. I waited, but eventually ran it without them, and got the three badges. Then I took a break, checking Cross Stitch World among other things, hoping Kitten would come back. They faded out instead. So, I ran it again for two more badges. It was too late to continue, so I left two more runs and four more badges for another day. I worked on the in-game auction house, storage and crafting Ana had accumulated. I also updated Ana's badge record; she got nine badges that day, I think. I did a little storage on Olivia Ragnarson, too. Next, I played a little Cross Stitch World as part of a break. After that I wrote in this, switching to making notes to finish. I closed windows in the middle of taking notes. I ended my evening with the Lord's Prayer, saint Francis's Prayer, and the motto of the Daughters of the King. {Smile}

No comments:

Post a Comment