The night before Wednesday, I got to bed just after 2 am. I missed my first bedtime goal, but not by much. {small smile}
After dinner, my main nurse took me down to the Church of the Holy Cross for my Ballroom Dance classes. I played Cross Stitch World on the way down, despite a low phone battery. I arrived a bit early, and settled in. That included plugging in my phone to charge during class. Then our main Nightclub Twostep teacher asked to dance it with me. We reviewed the known moves and tried a few new once. I thought I did pretty well. I also thought I did even better when we covered them in class, so I knew what to expect. That went pretty well. So did cha-cha, though we were slowing down as the evening failed to cool down as quickly as dancing heated us up. My main nurse took me back home. I drank the water I hadn't gotten to during class, then played Cross Stich World the rest of the way. {Smile}
After breakfast, I got onto my computer I read comics and a couple of articles and watched some videos. Then I went into City of Heroes: Homecoming to check their auction house on Topaz Proudfoot. Next, I wrote up Tuesdays' daily update over and after lunch, with breaks to look at comics. This went into the afternoon, but I did get back to City of Heroes: Homecoming. I checked on my friends who play the game. I said hi to Kitten, but they disappeared. I also said hi to Jenny's player and got one of her accounts connected to my new account. After that, I checked and worked with the auction house on Topaz Proudfoot. I tried to find something for Ana to get badges, but what I found was that Kitten was back, and somewhat responsive. We joined a trial they were interested in, with me on Frederica Fernandes, my ninth-ranked badge collector, the first I found who didn't have all the badges. She got all three badges from this trial in one run. Then I switched back to Ana. Kitten helped me get two more badges on her. Somewhere in there, I got Jenny's Player's other account connected to my new account. After getting the badges with Kitten, I had dinner with my main nurse and his TV before we headed out to my classes. {Smile}
When I got back, I got back onto my computer and into City of Heroes: Homecoming. I checked on my friends who play the game. I said hi to Dr. Faustus. We talked a little, but they were busy with a taskforce. So, I checked the auction house on Topaz Proudfoot. Then I checked what she could do next, and got the appealing stuff started. Dr. Faustus got free, and we teamed up, and did several of Topaz's missions. Next, we said goodnight. I worked on the in-game auction house and storage on Topaz, then updated Ana's badge record. After that, I checked Cross Stitch World and closed windows on my computer before I wrote in this, quickly switching to making notes to write from later. All while still chatting with Dr. Faustus intermittently. I ended my evening with the Lord's Prayer, Saint Francis's Prayer, and the motto of the Daughters of the King. {Smile}
No comments:
Post a Comment