Wednesday, October 16, 2024

Daily Update, October 15, 2024

As I was finishing breakfast, the driver came. I finished getting ready, and got in. there was one other rider, a chatty gal who needed to stop at the credit union on the way down. She said she'd be quick, but the driver eventually went in to see what was going on. They came back out very quickly. There had been a gal ahead of her who had a lot to do, and not many other tellers. {smile}

We got to the meeting eighteen minutes late, between me not being ready and the bank being slow. What we caught of it went well, as did lunch afterwards. the same gal shared the ride home. WE dropped her off first, then me. {Smile}

I ate dinner with Mom and read to her before that. Mom was resting when I went in, and largely continued resting while I read. She did look at some pictures and seemed to listen to the rest. I began with scripture and thoughts about it first. Then I read a Christmas card from her niece. After that, I started _Childhood Memories; Picture Book_. Next, I read a story from _Disney 3-Minute Bedtime Stories_. I ended with October 15th's story, "Hazelnuts," in _366 Stories for Bedtime_. {Smile}

I did my arm resistance exercises between reading to Mom and dinner. Then I did my head exercises after sharing Monday's daily update. I did all of my salsa dancing warmup for 8 1/2 minutes of salsa dancing when I was done playing. I hoped to do more after I cleaned myself up, but it was really too late by then, even though I took a shortcut. {rueful look}

After I got home, I wrote some of Monday's daily update before I hopped into City of Heroes: Homecoming. I found Pierogies, and we did the early long, large-group event together. Then he wanted to switch to low level characters of a particular kind. My low-level one of that type was a villain, but I changed that. I thought it would be temporary, but when I moved her to the hero side, she looked far more at home and feels happier. Also, I don't have many heroes at her level, so that's a plus, too. Anyway, Pierogies and I started a favorite story arc, and did a few missions. Then we broke so I could read to Mom. {Smile}

After dinner, I played Cross Stitch World. Then I wrote up Monday's daily update. Next, I read some comics before I began this update. I also began talking with Nox on chat server. Then I hopped in city of Heroes: Homecoming, where I found Dennis. He was working on badges. I helped him on my third best badger. She got three badges from two missions by helping him. After that, Dennis and I said goodnight. I did some paperwork and played more Cross Stitch World. then I browsed the web before dancing. Next, I cleaned myself up. After that, I did a tiny bit of paperwork and watched videos as part of browsing the web some more. Next, I wrote some of this and took notes in this, too. {Smile}

No comments:

Post a Comment