Friday, September 27, 2024

Daily Update, September 26, 2024

 On Thursday, I thought I was late to my online counselling. Then I remembered that my counselor is on a trip for the rest of the month. She'll be back next week. So, I had a morning free that I didn't expect. {Smile}

I ate lunch and dinner with Mom and read to her before that. Mom was drowsy but awake when I went in, not much earlier than Tuesday. She wasn't as interested in looking at stuff right from the start, but that's okay. There's little to look at in the beginning anyway. I began with scripture and thoughts about it first. Then I three cards, one from each of her sisters, and one from me. After that, I continued _Childhood Memories Picture Book_, continuing from where we left off yesterday. I thought maybe we'd finish the book, but then I realized she'd started closing her eyes more. So I put the bookmark back a few pages. Next, I read a story from _5-Minute Mary Engelbreit Fairy Tales_. She seemed to enjoy that, if a bit sleepily. I finished with September 26th's story, "The Wild Rabbit" in _366 Stories for Bedtime_. {Smile}

I did my head exercises and eight of my fourteen walking exercises after playing City of Heroes: Homecoming much of the evening. After a break, I did the other six walking exercises, and my arm resistance exercises. I really need to start doing more, but that should happen soon. Tomorrow, I start physical therapy at Life Car Center's outpatient physical therapy again. {SMILE}

I started browsing the web over breakfast and continued well into the morning. I also chatted with my British friend on the chat server. Eventually, I switched to Cross Stitch World, then broke for a very late lunch with Mom and _Avalanche_ by Mercedes Lackey, Cody Martin, Dennis Lee, and Veronica Giguere. Then I wrote a little of Wednesday's daily update before hopping into City of Heroes: Homecoming. I started with paperwork while I talked with Ulty, Jenny's player and Divi. When the paperwork was done, I started to play by myself. Next, Pierogies said hi, and we teamed up on two pretty low-level characters. We did several missions. A couple of them didn't complete right; I left that to work out later. Dennis joined us near the end for one or two missions. Then we said goodnight and I broke to read to Mom. {Smile}

After dinner, I played Cross Stitch World and read comics before I finished writing Wednesday's daily update. Then I got into City of Heroes: Homecoming particularly late. I chatted with Ulty, Jenny's player, and Divi again, and I fought a giant monster. Then I chatted some more with Divi. Next, I joined a giant monster team. I was delighted to see Divi first join it, then take it over, running the small giant monster league it turned into. I also chatted with Nox and my British friend on the chat server. Eventually, the team broke up. I exercised, played Cross Stitch World, and exercised some more. Then I began making notes and writing in this. I also browsed on the internet while shutting things down and finishing making notes in this. {Smile}


No comments:

Post a Comment