Friday, September 20, 2024

Daily Update, September 19, 2024

 I stayed home and had a mostly quiet day. I'm trying to get in touch with the gal who fixed my computer. but the contact information is mostly for her shop, which she recently closed. I have one more recent contact I can try, though. I hope it works. I've decided I would like a better graphics card. {Smile}

I ate dinner with Mom and read to her before that. Mom was resting when I went in, and through the first part, but she woke up more as we went along. I began with scripture and thoughts about it first. After that, I continued her niece's long family Christmas letter from last year. Then I continued _The Picture Book of Babies_. Next, I read September 19th's story, "Autumn Leaves," in _366 Stories for Bedtime_. Then I realized I'd skipped a story from _My Little Pony 5-Minute Stories_, so I ended with that. {Smile}

I did my arm resistance exercises, my arm swinging exercises, and my head exercises with only short breaks after teaming for much of the evening After a longer break, I did six of my walking exercises before it got too late. {Smile}

Over and after breakfast, I read articles and comics. Then I played some Cross Stitch World. After that, I finished writing up Wednesday's daily update before lunch Over Lunch, I enjoyed _Avalanche_. Then I hopped into City of Heroes: Homecoming, where I started with paperwork. Then I teamed with Pierogies for a few missions. Then Kitten and Dennis joined us, I can't quite remember which order. Next, Pierogies left. Kitten, Dennis, and I did a few more missions until it was time to read to Mom. {Smile}

Over dinner, I read a little more _Avalanche_. Afterwards, I cleaned myself up. Then I hopped into City of Heroes: Homecoming, starting with paperwork again. Next, Kitten and I said hi and teamed up for two or three missions. Freaky invited us to the first of three trials as we were starting a mission. We left it to do the trials. I also talked with Nox on the chat server. Right after trials ended, Pierogies came in, wanting to farm with Kitten and me. We did for a bit. Then I left them to it, popping out to do my exercises before going back to their farm. Then I began writing and making notes in this. Next, more exercise, then some City of heroes: Homecoming paperwork before I finished my notes in this. {Smile}


No comments:

Post a Comment