The night before Tuesday, I got to bed a couple of minutes after 2 am. I missed my first bedtime goal, but not by a lot. I'll just have to keep trying to do better. {smile}
Late in the morning, my relief nurse took me down to Kamana Senior Center for my creative writing class. I read some of _The Hearthfire_ by Jalal C. Hockett on the way down I got there slightly early, which let me pay for the class shortly before the lecture started. I found the lecture helpful. So was the freewriting, and giving feedback on my fellow students' writing. Even more helpful was reading what I'd written about wanting to tell a different story. It helped me realize that one of the stories I started to prepare is a lot more relevant than the other... and that I have a story that's significantly more relevant than the less relevant one. I just have to prepare and start working on the relevant ones. After class, my relief nurse came and took me home again. I watched the scenery while I thought about the stories I could write on the way back. {Smile}
I had breakfast with my relief nurse, the TV, and Forward Day by Day. Then I researched a couple of questions on my computer before going down to class. After I got back, went back to my computer. I checked webcomics, then went into City of Heroes: Homecoming. Both the Halloween event and the new "page" that Homecoming developed had started the previous night, so it was extra busy. I checked on my friends who play the game. I went to my teen supergroup meeting on Aneira. Nyxy's Pella came, and we started to roleplay. Jenny's player brought a character too. so did another friend. Jenny's player started to plan for just us four, but Veronica arrived and Jawsome's character followed. We six tried a newly revamped taskforce. It was slower than we expected and still featured one enemy group to the point of monotony. However, only one mission required us to go back and search for an enemy we'd missed, which the old version did a lot. So, it's some improvement. Two of the group left right after the taskforce. Pella, Veronica, Jawsome and I went to our supergroup base for more roleplaying. We broke up shortly before my dinner. I ate with my relief nurse and the TV. {Smile}
After dinner, I went back to my computer. I watched videos and read webcomics. then I wrote up Monday's daily update before I went back to City of Heroes: Homecoming. I checked on my friends who play the game. Then I got the moderately low-level version of Uncle Vincent and finished a story arc he needs to be his current level for. Now he can go up a few levels. I worked on the in-game auction house, storage and crafting on Uncle Vincent and Aneira. Next, I checked on my friends who play the game. I also checked Cross Stitch World and watched a few videos before I wrote some of this. After that, I made notes in this. I ended my day with the Lord's Prayer, Saint Francis's Prayer, and the motto of the Daughters of the King. {Smile}
No comments:
Post a Comment