Friday, October 2, 2026

Daily Update, October 1, 2026

The night before Wednesday, I got to bed several minutes after 2 am. I'm not entirely sure how I missed when I tried to keep from browsing, but I'll keep working on it. {Smile}

I ate breakfast during my online counselling appointment. Thankfully, I had no trouble signing in. I think the appointment itself went pretty well, too. We got some good conversations going and come up with a few plans. {Smile}

After counselling, I sorted books until lunch. I read web comics during and after lunch. Eventually, I wrote up Tuesday's daily update. Then I went into City of Heroes: Homecoming. I checked on my friends who play the game. I teamed up with Pierogies. I first thought I'd use Seameownt, but ended up on melee-ranged Olga because she fits with his character better. We did two or three missions before Kitten joined us during a mission. The three of us finished it together and did another mission. After that, Kitten went quiet before Pierogies' and my last mission together. Next, Pierogies and I said goodnight. I worked on the in-game auction house and storage on melee-ranged Olga. Then I set up the power that needs badges on all three of my characters who were still very low-level. Next, came dinner. I ate with my main nurse, the TV, and Forward Day by Day. {Smile}

After dinner, I cleaned myself up with the help of my main nurse. Then I went back to my computer and into City of Heroes: Homecoming. I checked on my friends who play the game. Next, I did a few hunts on Seameownt. After that, I got Ivyhair, a very low-level character, and got her up a few levels. It took longer than I expected, but I did it. I now consider her low-level, without the very in front. I worked on storage on her. Then I got Snow Mao, another very low-level character, and got them to merely low-level a lot faster. The speed of both runs was just luck. Only Ice Mao is still very low-level. I hope to work on getting them up in level, too, next time I am playing by myself. Next, I checked Cross Stitch World before I wrote and made notes in this. I ended my day with the Lord's Prayer, Saint Francis's Prayer, and the motto of the Daughters of the King. {Smile}

No comments:

Post a Comment