Thursday, September 10, 2026

Daily Update, September 9, 2026

The night before Wednesday, I got to bed a few minutes before 2 am. However, I slept particularly well, even sleeping several minutes after 9 am. I was asleep, sleep-ready, or on a trip to the little room for a little over 7 hours, despite going to bed slightly late, which is the goal of my first bedtime goal. My main nurse came in and woke me. I did hear the alarm despite sleeping on my left side, which muffles my better ear, but somehow, it sounded like a duck call instead of the bell it turned back into when I got up from the pillow. I thought that was weird, but you can't argue with ears. {Smile}

I had breakfast with my main nurse, his TV, and Forward Day by Day. Afterwards, I got onto my computer. I watched videos, then began to write Tuesday's daily update into lunch.  I switched to reading web comics when typing interfered with eating. Next, I went back to writing up Tuesday's daily update. I also checked out writing books on Amazon. Eventually, I finished Tuesday's daily update. After that, I went into City of Heroes: Homecoming. I checked on my friends who play the game and realized that Pierogies and Crash must have been in the later long, large-group event. That was still recruiting, so I joined on Anka. I said hi to both of them before we ran it. Then I worked on the in-game auction house, storage and crafting on Anka. Next, I got together with Pierogies. We talked until dinner, catching up with how things are going in each other's lives. He also recommended a book. When dinner came, I ate with my main nurse, his TV and _Writer to Writer_ by Gail Carson Levine. She covers plot more in that book than in _Writing Magic_. {Smile}

After dinner, I went back to my computer. I sampled writing books on Amazon some more and picked some out to order along with needed household supplies. Then I went back to City of Heroes: Homecoming. I checked on my friends who play the game. Next, I did a hunt on melee-ranged Olga, better establishing a contact. I followed that with the in-game auction house and storage on her. After that, I did a few hunts and a mission on Bellae Magnolias. She got a level, so I trained her up and did auction house and storage on her. Then I worked on a couple of slower badges on melee-ranged Olga. Next, I wrote, then made notes in this. I checked and played a little Cross Stitch World before I finished my day with the Lord's Prayer, Saint Francis's Prayer, and the motto of the Daughters of the King. {Smile}

No comments:

Post a Comment