Friday, September 25, 2026

Daily Update, September 24, 2026

The night before Thursday, I actually got to bed a few minutes before 2 am. I made my first bedtime goal for the first time this week. I know I need to do far better. I need to meet that first goal every night, and the second, and the third... but this is a start. {Smile}

Before breakfast, I set up my laptop and called up my email. to my surprise, I didn't find an invite to my counselling appointment. I checked my phone. Yes, it was scheduled, so I texted my counsellor, asking about it. I found she'd sent a link several minutes later and logged on. It took three tries because the first two failed to find my account with my insurance provider, so they wanted to charge me over $70 for the appointment unless I had a voucher. When we were connected, my counselor apologized for being late. She'd been busy preparing for Hurricane Nolo. We discussed the storm and preparing for storms. Then moved on to other concerns. It was a very productive session. {Smile}

I ate breakfast before and during my appointment. After my appointment, I put away my laptop. I talked with my main nurse about a couple of things that would make us more prepared for emergencies all the time. Then I turned on my main computer. I watched videos and read web comics over lunch and into the afternoon. Next, I wrote up Wednesday's daily update. After that, I sorted through some of our books. I got into City of Heroes: Homecoming very late. I found Dennis and we teamed up with me on Aneira. We did a couple of my missions, since his character is working on other stuff. I ate dinner with main nurse, his TV, and _Dungeon People 1_. {Smile}

After dinner, realized I was bored with _Dungeon People 1_, so I put it with other books to return to the public library, which is closed for a couple of days because of Hurricane Nolo. Then I cleaned myself up with the help of my main nurse. Next, I went back to my computer and City of Heroes: Homecoming. I checked on my friends who play the game. After that, I worked on the in-game auction house, storage and crafting on Aneira, followed by a few hunts on Aneira. Then I checked melee-ranged Olga, but she had no hunts, and I didn't feel like doing a regular mission alone. I checked and played a little Cross Stitch World. Next, I revised several pages of "Snow in Hawai'i." Well, maybe just a few pages, but it took me an hour, so it felt like a lot. I watched a few short videos, and most of a long one. After that I wrote and made notes in this. I ended my day with the Lord's Prayer, Saint Francis's Prayer, and the motto of the Daughters of the King. {Smile}

No comments:

Post a Comment