Monday, September 21, 2026

Daily Update, September 20, 2026

The night before Sunday, I got to bed just a minute after 2 am. However, I got up at 8:30 am, a full half hour early, because church was starting at 9 am. I did drowse most of the way down and part of the way back, but I didn't really stop feeling tired until I took a nap after I got home. {Smile}

After breakfast, my main nurse took me down to my church, the Church of the Holy Apostles, and dropped me off. I arrived there during the Prayers of the People - late, but still before the communion. I sat in the pew right in front of my cousin, Babs, and her granddaughter. I enjoyed the service, or what I saw of it. It had started an hour early, and I got there when I could. {Smile}

After the service, I sat with Babs, her granddaughter, and Babs's neighbor while we ate lunch. It was a large spread. Noodle dishes, fruit, and baked desserts were particularly well-represented. I enjoyed visiting with them, and with a guy who sat with us. After lunch, my main nurse took me back home. I did drowse most of the way down, and much of the way back. {Smile}

I had breakfast with my main nurse and his TV. Then we went to church. After I got back, I settled in and took a nap. When I got up, I sorted through more books. Then I went onto my computer. I read webcomics and watched videos. Then I went into City of Heroes: Homecoming. I checked on my friends who play the game. Pierogies was winding down before bed, but happy to talk. Next, Dennis came in. We teamed up with me on Seameownt, did several missions of mine from a variety of contacts until dinner. I ate with my main nurse, his TV, and Forward Day by Day. {Smile}

After dinner, I wrote up Saturday's daily update. Then I cleaned myself up with the help of my main nurse. Next, I went back to my computer. I wrote a note to Nox on Discord, the chat server. After that, I went back to City of Heroes: Homecoming. I checked the in-game auction house and storage on Seameownt and a few other characters. Then Dr. Faustus said hi. I got melee-ranged Olga, and we unlocked all three of the locked contacts. We even started one of them that started with a hunt. Next, we said goodnight. I started another contact that could start with a hunt. After that, I checked and played Cross Stitch World during a break. Then I worked on the in-game auction house storage and crafting on melee-ranged Olga, then Seameownt. I wrote in this and notes in this before I ended my day with the Lord's Prayer, Saint Francis's Prayer, and the motto of the Daughters of the King. {Smile}

No comments:

Post a Comment