The night before Wednesday, I got to bed just a few minutes after 2 am. I missed my first bedtime goal, but got closer than the night before, at least. {Smile}
At dinner, I realized I hadn't reminded my main nurse about the pupu social being this night since last week Wednesday. He hadn't prepared anything or even picked anything up. So, after a hasty dinner with TV but no reading, we stopped at Taco Bell on the way to class. My main nurse picked out some tacos and nachos for me to take. Then my main nurse took me to the Church of the Holy Cross for the ballroom dance pupu social. I visited with folks a bit and did a dance or two before we had a late dinner. After dinner, we did several more dances, including two line dances, a few partner dances, and a few dances I did solo, since I didn't have a partner, but knew a very little about dancing that kind without a partner. I really need to work out more solo dancing, since I don't have a steady partner. No tacos came home with us, though I spotted a few going home with others. My main nurse took me home afterwards. I played Cross Stitch World both on the way down and the way home. {Smile}
I had breakfast with my main nurse, his TV, forward Day by Day, and _Cat + Gamer 1_, finishing the last. Then I went onto my computer. I read a few web comics, then started writing up Tuesday's daily update, I worked into lunch, then took a break, starting _Cat + Gamer 2_. The Book Seat I got for Dad sits nicely on my keyboard, so reading wasn't a problem, and typing was getting awkward while eating. I went back to writing Tuesday's daily update after lunch, finishing it. Next, I went into City of Heroes: Homecoming. I checked on my friends who play the game. I spotted Pierogies, but he soon left. I said hi to Kitten, but they were busy in a full raid. So, I played on Anka Beecher, the new, low-level version of my best badge collector I made to name my new account. I did a story arc and gained a level. After that, I checked with Kitten, who was now free, but only for half an hour. So, we did a mission that I hoped would be more fun than the talks coming up in the story arc we'd been working on. After the mission, we talked a bit before they left. Then I did another story arc on Anka Beecher, gaining another level, and turned off experience. I did some storage and auction house on her. Then I checked on my friends who play the game again and found out that Kitten was back. We worked on the story arc we'd been doing before today. I tried to share the talks as feasible. This continued until I got called to dinner. I ate with just my main nurse and his TV for speed. Then he took me to the pupu social. {Smile}
After I got back home, I went back to my computer and City of Heroes: Homecoming. I checked on my friends who play the game. Then I got my high-level Anka and started another contact. I also did more talks with the contact Kitten and I are working on. New clues stopped showing, and one may have disappeared, even as more notices appeared. I investigated a story arc, then closed windows on my computer. Then I quickly made notes in this, thinking it was too late to do any real writing. Then, as i stared to get ready for bed, I realized I had misread the clock. So, I wrote in this, taking a break to read articles, and got ready for bed just in time. I ended my evening with the Lord's Prayer, Saint Francis's Prayer, and the motto of the Daughters of the King. {Smile}
No comments:
Post a Comment