Thursday, September 17, 2026

Daily Update, September 16, 2026

The night before Wednesday, I got to bed a few minutes after 2 am. I had some trouble getting to sleep, too. In some ways it seemed less severe than recent nights, but I woke at 9:20 am to my main nurse touching my foot through the blanket. He'd started trying to wake me at 9 am, and I finally responded. {smile}

Today, I realized I've been dehydrated. I tried drinking water when recently I've been taking small candies, and it helped. I even relapsed less. I think I found the problem, or part of it. I do hope so! {SMILE}

Otherwise, I stayed home and took things easy. I at breakfast with my main nurse, his TV, and Forward Day by Day. Then I went onto my computer. I watched videos and read a few short comics right over lunch. After lunch, I discovered that drinking water helped more in the long run than sugar. I wrote up Tuesday's daily update. Next, I messaged friends on Discord, the chat server, as I went into City of Heroes: Homecoming, letting them know I was there and looking to team up. I did check on my friends who play the game. Kitten, Dennis, and Pierogies all came in soon after and joined me as I started a low-level story arc on my new version of Uncle Vincent. We finished that story arc and the first sequel before dinner. I ate with my main nurse, his TV, and _Brigands & Breadknives_ by Travis Baldree. {Smile}

After dinner, I went back to my computer and into City of Heroes: Homecoming. I checked on my friends who play the game. I also told friends on Discord that I was back in the game. Kitten joined me after I soloed a couple of hunts that start the next story arc. Dennis joined us before we finished that story arc. We started the last story arc of that set of story arcs. Then Kitten disconnected and told us on Dioscord that they couldn't come back. Dennis and I continued, stopping after a long mission near the end. We left a shorter mission and a talk for later and said goodnight. I worked on storage and a few badges on Uncle Vincent. Next, I worked on the in-game suction house and storage on Anka and Lynn Beecher. After that, I checked and played a little Cross Stitch World. I also read a web comic and prepared a book to mail to my counsellor. Then I wrote in this. I broke to read a bit of a book comic before I started making notes in this. I did break to close windows on my computer and ended up checking Amazon and the web about the book comic series. I ended my day with the Lord's Prayer, Saint Francis's Prayer, and the motto of the Daughters of the King. {Smile}

No comments:

Post a Comment