Tuesday, July 28, 2026

Daily Update, July 27, 2026

The night before Monday, I got to bed right at 2 am. I think it was after, but maybe by less than a minute. I still need to work on meeting at least one goal, but if I have to miss them all, this is a good miss. {Smile}

After breakfast, my relief nurse took me down to Auntie Sally's Luau Hale for my First Timer's Line Dance Class. I walked in on an announcement that they're starting a new class on Wednesday which will be their first Timer's Line Dance Class, while ours will change to Absolute Beginner's Line Dance Class. I'll have to tell a friend at church who switched to another Wednesday class. She seems to like it, but hey, let her know to watch for a choice. The class went well. I danced at least most of every dance, even the "break dances, which are sketchily taught during the break, as opposed to more thoroughly taught during the regular parts of the class. After class, my relief nurse took me straight home. {Smile}

I had breakfast with my relief nurse and his TV before he took me to class. After he brought me back, I had lunch with my relief nurse, his TV Forward Day by Day, and "Probability of Approaching Zero" in _Tailored Realities_. It was so short, I finished it, and tried to start the next story, "Defending Elysium," but my mind really wanted to sit with "Probability Approaching Zero." Maybe I could have started a manga or a different-enough book by another author, but another story by the same author wanted to be more separate, somehow. After lunch, I went onto my computer. I read many web comics and watched several videos before I got around to writing up my daily update. I got into City of Heroes: Homecoming so late, I only had time to check friends before dinner. That was tacos with my relief nurse and his TV. I decided against trying to read a book because my relief nurse's tacos don't leave hands clean enough to turn pages. {Smile}

I rushed back to my computer and City of Heroes: Homecoming because I'd seen Dennis and Kitten before dinner. I checked on my friends who play the game. I saw both Dennis and Kitten and said hi to both. I talked with Dennis. We did one mission he had which got my character closer to a badge. Then we said goodnight. I switched to Ana, and joined the league Kitten was in. I tried to say hi to Kitten a few times, but Kitten didn't respond. I suspect they were both concentrating on the game, and a bit tired to think of a response. The league broke up soon after, but some folks stayed long enough to help me get two badges on Ana while getting them for themselves. Next, we visited while I did some auction house storage and crafting on her. That lasted until Dr. Faustus said hi. They told me what they wanted to work on. I switched to Seameownt, who was just before something they wanted to do. They got a character who needed a little more yet. We teamed up and ran two story arcs, starting with one Seamownt was partway through. We finished that one and started another Seameownt was also partway through. They switched characters after a mission, and we finished my second story arc. After that, we said goodnight. I worked on the in-game auction house, storage and crafting on Seameownt. Then I updated Ana's badge record. I wrote a little in this, then broke to check Cross Stitch World. I wrote more in this before switching to making notes to write from later. I closed windows and checked Amazon before I ended my evening with the Lord's Prayer, Saint Francis's Prayer, and the motto of the Daughters of the King. {Smile}

No comments:

Post a Comment