Saturday, July 25, 2026

Daily Update, July 24, 2026

The night before Friday, I got to bed a few minutes before 2 am. Not much, but at least I made my first bedtime goal. {Smile}

After breakfast, I got a call from my cousin Kim. However, my main nurse was concerned it would make me late from class. I tried to say hi, and let her know what was going on, but when we got cut off, I got ready normally after letting my main nurse know the call was rarer than Auntie Barbara. When we had started down to class, I called my cousin. Kim put her mother on the phone. I talked with Aunt Valerie for the first time since Kim had to put her in a memory care facility early this year. She was vague, but I think she's reasonably happy in her new place. I talked briefly to Kim before hanging up just as we arrived at Kamana Senior Center. {Smile}

My Ballroom Dance Class went well. I reviewed most of the beginner moves. I think I know almost all of them to a fair degree, though a couple still need clarification. I even learned an intermediate move. I danced with a few different partners, some more than once. After class, my main nurse took me home. I played Cross Stitch World on the way back. {Smile}

At home, I called Kim. We had a nice, long talk. I sat by the front door, where Aunt Valerie swore was the best reception in the house. Another smart phone loving friend said the ramp was better, and the driveway better yet, but I wasn't in the mood to out outside. This house has much interference, probably from a radio and TV tower nearby. {Smile}

Eventually, the call ended, and I went to my computer. I ate lunch while watching videos and reading an article or two. Then I began writing up Thursday's daily update. I stopped to go into City of Heroes: Homecoming. I checked on my friends who play the game. Next, I worked on the beginning of the weekend auction house on Olivia Ragnarson. After that, I went to my villain supergroup meeting on ranged Olga. Patience and Dr. Faustus were already there. The most regular new member, our leader, Anya, and Seb on Marius all came later. The seven of us did a task force that gets special rewards this week after I switched to melee-ranged Olga, since she is enough higher level to do the taskforce. I really need to get ranged Olga higher in level so she can do more. After the taskforce, we talked, then broke up. I worked on the in-game auction house, storage and crafting on melee-ranged Olga until a friend invited me to a team that was getting badges. I got Ana after a misunderstanding. Then they had so much trouble getting the game to let us do the thing, only one person got the badge we were after We had no time to re-do it for others to get. However, I did get another badge along the way. After wards, I went straight to dinner with my main nurse, his TV, and Forward Day by Day. {Smile}

After dinner, I went back to my computer and into City of Heroes: Homecoming. I checked on my friends who play the game. Then I checked Olivia Ragnarson, especially her auction house. Next, I finished Thursday's daily update. I went back to City of Heroes: Homecoming and checked on my friends who play the game again. I tried to work on badges on Ana but ended up exploring the player-made story arcs instead. Next, I finished a story arc I was writing myself. Twice. I finished it only to realize I'd fixed up a draft copy when i just wanted the published copy complete. So, I redid things in the published version, not copying because that would take longer than just making similar edits again, which I did. Then I updated Ana's badge record. I checked a few other characters, including revisiting Olivia Ragnarson. Next, I checked Cross Stitch World before I wrote in this and made notes here. I ended my evening with the Lord's Prayer, Saint Francis's Prayer, and the motto of the Daughters of the King.

No comments:

Post a Comment