Thursday, July 23, 2026

Daily Update, July 22, 2026

The night before Wednesday, I got to bed just a couple of minutes or so after 2 am. So I missed even my first goal, but at least not by much. I didn't have much trouble with being tired the next day, which is a relief. {Smile}

After dinner, my main nurse took me down to The Church of the Holy Cross, where I had my ballroom dance classes. I played Cross Stitch World on the way down, despite my phone being almost out of power. I did stop a little early, between a good stopping place and the low battery. I charged it most of the way during the classes, which both went well. We reviewed the moves we already knew and learned a new but similar one in Nightclub Twostep.  Then we reviewed what we knew in Cha-Cha and learned a new one there. Though I took Cha-Cha last fall at Kamana Senior Center, so most moves are familiar from that. My main nurse took me home afterwards, and I played Cross Stitch World on the way back. {Smile}

I had breakfast with my main nurse, his TV, and Forward Day by Day. Then I went onto my computer. I watched a lot of videos and read a few comics right through lunch and into the afternoon. Eventually, I wrote up the rest of Tuesday's daily update. Next, I went into City of Heroes: homecoming, noticing it was rather late, though I've been worse. I checked on my friends who play the game, said hi to Kitten, who didn't respond. However, Dennis said hi. He had some missions that make progress in improving characters. I found a character who needs that improvement. We ran the mission, and a follow-up mission with me on that character before I got called to dinner. It was with my main nurse and his TV. I tried to eat quickly so I could get to class on time, which included not reading anything. That always slows me down. {Smile}

When I got home after class, I went back to my computer. I talked with Nox on Discord, then went into City of Heroes: Homecoming. I checked on my friends who play the game. I said hi to Dr, Faustus, but they didn't respond immediately. So, I made a character I've been thinking about. When I was getting them settled into the tutorial, Dr Faustus said hi. They joined me in the tutorial, since they have a version of their main character permanently in each tutorial. We ran it, though they did take time out in the middle. I just continued. I got a badge while in there, too

Then my character left the tutorial, and Dr. Faustus switched to a character so we could roleplay our first meeting outside of something we have planned. They set up an account for me so I can roleplay with two characters at once. Many even play with two, but I am not comfortable trying that. We ran late, said goodnight. I set up the character I was on, then checked some characters. Next, I wrote in this before switching to making notes in this to write from later. I broke to check and play Cross Stitch World. Then I checked some characters and closed windows before I finished making notes. I ended my evening with the Lord's Prayer, Saint Francis's Prayer, and the motto of the Daughters of the King. 

No comments:

Post a Comment