Friday, April 26, 2024

Daily Update, April 25, 2024

    Thursday was a mostly quiet day. I did get more of the story written. It's moving again, if not quickly. {Smile}

   I ate dinner with Mom and read to her before that. I got there at a typical time these days. Mom was resting, and continued to rest while I read, opening her eyes when prompted to look at the pictures. First, I started my reading with scripture and thoughts about it. then I continued reading her niece's long family Christmas letter from 2021. After that, I read the last few pages from _1960s Fashion in Pictures_, along with the back cover. Next, I read "Little Red Riding Hood" from _Five Minute Fairy Tales_. I finished with the 25th of April's story from _366 Stories for Bedtime_, "Primroses." {Smile}

   I did my leg exercises between reading to Mom and dinner, and my arm resistance exercises after dinner. The I did my arm swinging exercises after teaming for the evening, and a bit of paperwork, besides. then I did my walking exercises. I found I could do a repetition and a half of the exercise I was only doing one repetition of with my eyes open. with my eyes closed, I added an intermediate exercise along one railing that I was doing between railings. Then I did the other one on one railing for one full repetition - which is much longer than using two railings because they don't overlap far. I ended my walking exercises with the one I still can't do on one railing between two railings. Then I did my head exercises around some writing and a little paperwork

   After breakfast, I read articles and played Cross Stitch World. I also texted with Carol, the cousin who visited yesterday. That was fun. I tried to write, too, but I just couldn't concentrate on that enough. that took me up to lunch time. Then I read the web novel some more. It's _Demon World Boba Shop: A Nice Slice of Life Story_ on the web fiction host site Royal Road. Then I wrote up Wednesday's daily update. Next, I quickly cleaned myself up before I hopped into City of Heroes: Homecoming. I thought I was arriving in time to join the later long, large group event, but I couldn't find it. Instead, I found Dennis. We talked a bit. Apparently the later long, large-group event was done a different way that can't be joined late or be joined by low-level characters. So, Dennis and I ran a couple of missions. Pierogies joined us when the later long, large group event finished. He'd gotten in properly, I guess. {Smile}

   After dinner, my exercises, and beginning to write this up, I hopped into City of Heroes: Homecoming later than I hoped or expected. I talked to Ulty until I realized they were busy in a roleplay with friends. I also talked with Nox on the chat world. We had a good talk, I'm happy to say. I also talked to Owl Girl. Just as I actually ran into Owl Girl after we'd been chatting for a while, Dennis came on. I talked with both, then teamed up with Dennis. I showed him a few characters. He picked a story arc the last one I showed him had, and we finished it. Then we said goodnight. Then I did some paperwork and my exercises. I also wrote a bit of my story. then I wrote a little of this and made a lot of notes, interspersed with writing the story and with some research. {Smile}

No comments:

Post a Comment