Tuesday, October 8, 2024

Daily Update, October 7, 2024

 On Monday, I got a call from my financial adviser. It went fairly well, but I remembered some stuff I really ought to talk with her about after I hung up. I guess another call should happen soon. {Smile}

I ate dinner with Mom and read to her before that. Mom was resting when I went in again. She roused a bit and seemed to enjoy looking at the pictures. I started with scripture and thoughts about it first. Then I continued her niece's long family Christmas letter from 2022. Next, I continued _The 40 Cutest Children & Animal Photographs_. After that, I read a story from _5-Minute Mary Engelbreit Fairy Tales_. I ended with October 7th's story, "Hard Work," in _366 Stories for Bedtime_. {Smile}

I did two of my head exercises between reading to Mom and dinner. A while after dinner, I did my other three head exercises. After playing on City of Heroes: Homecoming much of the evening, I did my full salsa dancing warmup for eight and a half minutes of salsa dancing. Then it got too late to continue, since I did need a break before doing so. {Smile}

After breakfast, I browsed the web and played Cross Stitch World, pausing for my financial advisor's call. After that, i played more Cross Stitch World while I thought. Then I read some comics and wrote a little of Sunday's daily update. After lunch, I hopped into City of Heroes: Homecoming, and began on paperwork, but that got dropped when Kitten said hi. We teamed up and started a timed mission I had. The settings were high, but I hoped we could do it together, since Kitten can be amazingly quick at these things. We saved three hostages, with Kitten finding at least two if not all three. Then we started looking for the big boss. Not far into that search, Kitten went quiet. I looked around and checked my friends. I asked Ulty and jenny's player for help. They both came, bringing one friend between them. The four of us just started attacking mobs of enemies. We found the boss in time to complete the mission within the time limit. Then we did a few more mobs of enemies. When we'd gotten all in view, we started light role-playing. Then we left to go to a base set up as a club that was being advertised as open. That usually means they have role-players playing staff then; they may or may not have other events. This one had a DJ -playing songs through a web page. We danced and talked at the club. another gal joined the four of us. Then Kitten woke up, surprised we hadn't kicked them from the team. They eventually left. Then a PVP fight started, I think planned as the end of the evening by the club. I didn't participate, but most of the others did. They even got some PVP badges, though I didn't. After that, the club closed, and the others left. I did some paperwork until it was time to read to Mom. {Smile}

After dinner, I played Cross Stitch World, wrote up Sunday's daily update, and read some comics before I hopped into City of Heroes: Homecoming late. I started with paperwork and began talking to Phonso. Then I paused to write this up. I also started talking with Nox on the chat server soon after. I also went back to City of Heroes: Homecoming to find Dennis wanting to team up. I did so happily. First, I helped him finish one mission of his, then we did one of mine that was nearby. I realized that the difficulty was much higher than Dennis and I usually do alone, so I asked him if I should set it lower, but Dennis wanted to continue. We eventually finished, but it was long because of the setting. Then Dennis left, and I did a little paperwork, followed by my exercise. Then I hastily cleaned myself up. Then I watched videos and wrote in this and made notes. {Smile}

No comments:

Post a Comment