Sunday, April 21, 2024

Daily Update, April 20, 2024

    On Saturday, I got up while was still sleepy, because of how late I got to bed the previous night. So, I lay down and rested for the better part on an hour after breakfast. I did feel better rested when I got up. {Smile}

   I worked on my story a little after dinner and exercise. It's coming along, very slowly, but it's coming along. {Smile}

   I ate breakfast and dinner with Mom and read to her before dinner. I got there later than sometimes, earlier than others. Mom was alert, interested in the pictures, and responsive today. First, I began my reading with scripture and thoughts about it. Then I continued reading her niece's long family Christmas letter from 2021. After that, I read her the next few pages of _Memories 1950's_. Next, I read "Sleeping Beauty," from _Five Minute Fairy Tales_. My last reading was the 20th of April's story from _366 Stories for Bedtime_, "Impatient Colin." {Smile}

   I did my leg exercises between reading to Mom and dinner, and my arm resistance exercises and walking exercises right after dinner. Then I did my salsa dancing warmup set after teaming for the evening. Then after a break, I did my head exercises and my standing arm weight training exercises. Then I did my less structured salsa dancing set, for over 20 minutes of salsa dancing. After a very short break, I did my arm swinging exercises. I was tired after that, but I only missed the sitting arm weight training exercises today. {Smile}

   After my nap, I read some articles and played Cross Stitch World right through lunch. Then after lunch, I read more articles and wrote up my daily update. Then I cleaned myself up before I hopped into City of Heroes: Homecoming. There, I found Pierogies. We teamed up on low-level characters, and played through a hunt, then did a story arc, and ended with two or three unrelated missions. That took me to time to read to Mom.

   After dinner and my exercises, I hopped into city of Heroes: Homecoming. I chatted with Ulty, but she was busy roleplaying. So, I soloed some talks the character I'd played before dinner had. Then Dr. Faustus came on, so I said hi. We teamed up, and he invited a friend of his, too. We finished a story arc my character had started and moving on to the next story arc. I also talked with Nox on the chat server more than usual recently. Dr. Faustus had to leave at the end of the full story arc. He told us to continue without him, though my character had just caught up to his; we'd done just one mission he also had, so both of us got credit. We continued after he left, but the first mission of the next story arc was so long, by the time we finished, it was time to start salsa dancing. I did a little bit of paperwork and started my exercises. While resting, I used the chat server to tell Dr. Faustus that my character can still do most of that story arc with him. I also played Cross Stitch World, read articles, and watched a video. I wrote a bit of this and made notes to write from for the next day, too. {Smile}

No comments:

Post a Comment