The night before Saturday, I got to bed several minutes after 2 am. I think that failure was because I didn't shut down, even leaving CCity of Heroes: Homecoming on to work on a badge on Ana in the background while I worked on this. I ended up talking to Kitten, and I'm sure that's part of why I got to bed so late. I seemed to manage without a nap, though I was sluggish before lunchtime. I tried treating blood sugar with inconclusive results. {smile}
I had breakfast with my main nurse and Forward Day by Day. We didn't watch TV during most of it because the cable was out until I was just finishing up. I don't count the last couple of minutes alone as TV with my meal. Then I went onto my computer. I read Comics and articles and watched videos right through the sluggishness that didn't respond well to treatment, and into lunch. By the end of lunch, I'd mostly lost the sluggishness, making me wonder if it was hunger. I continued watching videos and reading comics and articles into the afternoon, along with a little research into living options on the web. Eventually I wrote up Friday's daily update. Then I went into City of Heroes: Homecoming. I checked on my friends who play the game. I talked with Kitten and got them to help me work on badges for Ana Marcelino. We got four badges for Kitten, but none for Ana before Kitten left to join the late-night short, large-group event. I switched to Eirlyss Lloyds and ran it with them. Next, I worked on the in-game auction house, storage and crafting on her until I got called to dinner. I ate with my main nurse, his TV, and _Wonder Cat Kyuuchan 5_.
After dinner, I went back to my computer. I chatted with Nox on Discord and responded to Kitten there. too. Then I went into City of Heroes: Homecoming. I checked on my friends who play the game. I found Kitten still active. We teamed up and worked on badges for Ana Marcallio, getting three for both Ana and Kitten. Then we switched to another part of the game, where we worked on a couple of different types of badges. We got two of one kind for Kitten, then ten of a different kind for each of us. Next, we got the two Kitten got earlier for Ana, and two more similar but more intensive ones for Kitten. After that, I had to break to get ready for bed before I could get them for Ana because I ran out of time. I worked on the in-game auction house, storage and crafting on Ana. then updated her badge record. Then I began writing in this. I paused to check Cross Stitch World and play a little of it. Next, I wrote a little more in this and started some freewriting for my writing class. After that, I closed down several windows to help myself concentrate on making notes in this. I ended my evening with the Lord's Prayer, Saint Francis's Prayer, and the motto of the Daughters of the King.
No comments:
Post a Comment