The night before Sunday, I got to bed a bit before 2 am. So, I did make my first bedtime goal. I got up at 8:45 am because church starts at ten, so I didn't get quite 7 hours of being sleep ready, but it could have been worse. {Smile}
after breakfast, main nurse took me down to church. I arrived just as the announcements were starting. Auntie Barbra was still at the greeting table, and another parishioner was still helping with car doors. They congratulated me on getting there on time. {Smile}
I sat with Peg, and auntie Barbara sat right in front of me. I enjoyed the service. For lunch I sat with Auntie Barbara. My cousin Babs was nearby; with her granddaughter and two friends they've really hit it off with. I asked if she'd liked the books I'd given her, and she loves them, which is wonderful to hear. after lunch, my main nurse took me back home. {Smile}
When I got home from church, I went onto my computer. I mostly watched videos and read comics. I also checked out a few articles. After a while, I remembered to call my cousin, Kim, and did so. We had a nice talk. Then I wrote up Saturday's daily update. I also did a bit of freewriting for my writing class. Next, I went into City of Heroes: Homecoming. I got together with Kitten, Dennis, and Pierogies, choosing to play Ana Marcelino, who is now my second-best badge collector. We had Pierogies choose the content, since he's on less often these days. We ran the first part of a Roman themed story arc until Pierogies left; he can sit only so long these days, which is why he's on so much less. The three left ran one more mission. After that, Kitten left to join the late-night short, large group event. Dennis and I talked, then said goodnight. Kitten came back after the late-night short, large group event, but just in time to say hi-bye before I left for dinner, which I had with my main nurse, his TV, and Forward Day by Day. {Smile}
After dinner, I cleaned myself up with the help of my main nurse. I went back to my computer and drowsed until I treated my blood sugar. Then I did more freewriting for my creative writing class. I printed out the freewriting for class, figuring out why I couldn't get it to print the previous week. Next, I went back to my computer and into City of Heroes: Homecoming. I found Kitten unresponsive right where I left them. But Dr. Faustus said hi. We teamed up, with me on Peony. She has been my younger Hobbit, but I've made a second hobbit who's about the same age. We ran a story arc they'd made to show how Peony brought Topaz, my other young Hobbit, to the world of City of Heroes. It was hard for Peony and Dr. Faustus's character at first. Dr. Faustus suggested lowering the difficulty, but it was as low as it could go. When I told them this, I realized - and mentioned - that it might be so hard because we were mid-level and moderately low-level, kicked up to do high-level content. That improves what we can currently do but doesn't give us powers we'll learn later. They brought in a tough, high-level character of theirs. Things went much better after that. They can play more than one at a time. I don't know how to have them both contribute meaningfully to a battle at the same time, like Dr. Faustus, Kitten, Pierogies, and others can. Anyway, things went much better after that. After the story arc, we roleplayed introducing Topaz, my newest Hobbit, to one of Dr. Faustus's characters that she hadn't met. They showed her a bit of the game's world before we said goodnight. Then I did some auction house and storage on Peony, and auction house, storage and crafting on Ana. Next, I checked and played Cross Stitch World before I wrote in this. I switched to making notes in this to write from later. I ended my evening with the Lord's Prayer, Saint Francis's Prayer, and the motto of the Daughters of the King. {Smile}
No comments:
Post a Comment