Tuesday, September 17, 2024

Daily Update, September 16, 2024

On Monday, my dentist's office called before lunch to remind me about my dental appointment after lunch. They stressed that I couldn't be late because they had too much to do, and it would help to be early. I called Uber after lunch and got a chatty driver. We had a nice talk most of the way down. {Smile}

I didn't get there as early as they hoped, and they didn't take me right away, thought that might be because I wasn't sure how to let them know I was here when the front desk was empty. They did take me before too long and prepped two crowns. Then they made the crowns right in the office and put them in. That took 3 1/2 hours and got done earlier than they'd feared when they called. {smile}

I made an appointment for one more crown in early January, because it can wait. There's no temporary crown involved yet, while these both had temporary crowns which only last so long. The third crown is in front, so they want to send off to the lab for a pretty crown. So, I'll need a second appointment, but we'll make that when the crown has been prepped. 

Another chatty driver took me howe. We had a nice talk that lasted over half the trip. {Smile}

Int he morning, I also got a phone call from the driver who often takes me to and from the monthly meeting... it's not quite a picnic when it's indoors, is it? We confirmed her taking me to the monthly meeting the next day, and I got the expected pickup time. {Smile}

I had a nice texting-talk with a British friend on the chat server in the evening, too. {Smile}

I didn't read to Mom. I was just too tired; it needed to start less than an hour after I got home from the dentist.  {smile}

I did my arm swinging exercises and my head exercises on the way down to the dentist. I was too drained after my tooth work to do any more that day. {smile}

After breakfast, I did some web browsing and played Cross Stitch World until lunch. After lunch, I exercised while waiting for Uber to take me to the dentist. I did enjoy the Uber trips to and from the dentists. Both drivers were chatty enough, they made the trip more interesting. When I got home, I started with reading comics. It was a nice way to relax and regroup. Then I hopped into City of heroes: Homecoming for a bit of paperwork before dinner. {Smile}

After dinner, I hopped back into City of Heroes: Homecoming. There, I teamed up with Dennis, who was finishing a mission. While we were in it, Phonso invited us to a trial. We finished the mission, then joined Phonso. He led three related trials that Dennis and I did with him. Then they both left, so I worked on the paperwork it made. I also chatted with Nox and my British friend on the chat server. first Nox said goodnight, then my British friend went quiet. After that, Paradox said on the chat server that they were going into City of Heroes: Homecoming. We met up and did a few missions on the character I'm trying to level. He finally got his first level in a long time! Then Paradox left, and I did more paperwork. I also made notes in this, not really having the time or energy to write anything up properly. {smile}



No comments:

Post a Comment