Sunday, September 15, 2024

Daily Update, September 14, 2024

Saturday was a quiet day. Nothing much out of the ordinary happened. {Smile}

 I ate breakfast and dinner with Mom and read to her before dinner. Mom was resting when I went in, and drowsed at times, but enjoyed the pictures. She woke up more for the baby pictures and stayed more awake after that. First, I began with scripture and thoughts about it. Next, I read a long card from a friend of one of her sisters. After that I continued _Picture Book Babies_, commenting on the pictures, and reading interesting facts about babies. Then I read a story from _My Little Pony 5-Minute Stories_. I ended with the 14th of September's story, "Back to School," in _366 Stories for Bedtime_. {Smile}

I did my arm swinging exercises between reading to Mom and eating dinner. then I did my arm resistance exercises after dinner. Much later, after teaming and cleaning myself up, I squeezed in my 10 less strenuous walking exercises. This is a distinctly poorer exercise day, but I was drained after dinner, for reasons I don't understand. {smile}

I had breakfast with Mom and _Avalanche_. After that came web browsing and Cross Stitch World until lunch, despite hoping to get more done. Then I hopped into City of Heroes: Homecoming. A new friend invited me to a task force. While waiting for it to start, Kitten said hi. We tried to get Kitten in, but the new friend didn't see my notice, and Kitten asked them just after it filled. I apologized to Kitten and promised to team with them afterwards. Then ran the taskforce with my new friend. Afterwards, I couldn't find Kitten. I did some paperwork while I looked for them. I found out later they were called in to work on an off day. They didn't come back to the game for the rest of the day. Later, Pierogies found me, and we teamed up. We ran a mission or two, then watched an episode of _Cursed Princess Club_, a comic series on Webtoon that has some "comic dub" videos where the comic is read out loud while the comic panels are shown. Dennis said hi, and I responded right after Cursed Princess Club. Dennis apologized for not coming in early enough to team. Then I broke to read to Mom. {Smile}

After dinner and what exercise that I did just after it, I played some Cross Stitch World before beginning to write this up. Then I read some comics before hopping back into City of Heroes: Homecoming late. I said hi to Ulty, Jenny's player, and Divi. They seemed busy, so I tried soloing a mission. I eventually gave up because this would be more fun with company. I also began chatting with Nox on chat server. After the aborted mission, I started on paperwork. Then Mysty said hi. I said hi back, and invited her to join me in that mission, starting over from the beginning. It turned out to be awfully long, but when Mysty was almost tired enough to leave, she checked ahead. Thankfully, she found that the end was not much further, so we finished it, and said goodnight. Then I started on paperwork again. Pierogies soon said hi we did the follow up mission, which was much shorter. It was so short, Pierogies apologized for not helping more, which kind of makes me wish they'd been opposite lengths. Both Mysty and Pierogies would probably have been happier, but that didn't happen. I assured him he'd done great, and we said goodnight. Then I squeezed in cleaning myself up before I exercised, which is a lot of why I didn't get more exercise in. After that I played a little more Cross Stitch World, but mainly wrote a little more of this and made lots of notes in it to write from the next day. {Smile}

No comments:

Post a Comment