Tuesday, May 7, 2024

Daily Update, May 5, 2024

    I didn't write more of my story Monday, but I did think about what I need to do next, trying to plan it out ahead. {smile}

   I ate dinner with Mom and read to her before that. I was a bit later than I like this time. Mom was still awake and looking around, almost alert, even. She seemed to enjoy the reading and the pictures. First, I began my reading with scripture and thoughts about it. After that, I started her niece's long family Christmas letter from 2020. Then I read the last few pages from _1960's Memory Lane_. Next, I read "Cinderella," from _5-minute Mary Engelbreit Fairy Tales_, starting that book. I ended with the 6th of May's story from _366 Stories for Bedtime_, "The Warm Island." {Smile}

   I did my arm resistance exercises and one of my standing arm weight training exercises between reading to Mom and eating dinner. Then I did the other standing arm weight training exercise after dinner. Then I did my head exercises when the taskforce in the evening was slow getting together. I did my salsa dancing warmup set after finishing with the game. After a break, I tried the less structured set, but got dizzy enough, I had to stop pretty quickly. So, I did my walking exercises instead. Then it got too late before I did more. {small smile}

   I played Cross Stitch World After breakfast until I switched to writing up Sunday's daily update before lunch. then I read comics over lunch. I hopped into City of Heroes: Homecoming after lunch, where I found Div, who really wanted to show off the base they'd just completed. So, I toured it with them, admiring all the changes. Then they left, being too tired to play. After that, I soloed looking for things for the anniversary hunt badges on my 2nd-best badge collector. I also talked with Kitten on and off, who was too tired to keep it up, let alone team up. After getting all three badges, I broke to wash up before dinner. {Smile}

   After dinner and exercise, I got back into City of Heroes: Homecoming. I talked with kitten and visited their base, which has much more detail now. I got stuck in a part they got me out, more than once. They say they need a special teleport for me, to keep me from getting stuck. Dennis joined us, and the three of us visited for a while before deciding we wanted to do something. Dennis suggested running a task force he needed. We gathered friends and maybe others, but one was too low-level, and didn't have any high enough. We ended up trying to find something all could do and settled on a lower-level taskforce. Which sounds nice except we were trying to help Dennis, and what we chose didn't help him much at all. After the taskforce, Dr. Faustus, who was the only other regularly mentioned friend who joined us, offered to let us tag along while he did badge missions. Most of us did, including Dennis, Kitten, and I. I tried to pick characters who could get the badges, but sometimes I didn't realize they had them. then I broke and started my exercises. Between and after my exercises, I read comics, played more Cross Stitch World, did a little City of Heroes: Homecoming paperwork, and a little research. Then I wrote some of this and made notes to write from the next day. {Smile}

No comments:

Post a Comment