Saturday, May 18, 2024

Daily Update, May 17, 2024

    On Friday, our housekeeper came, and put in a full afternoon. our house is definitely better for her attentions. {Smile}

   I got a phone call with Auntie Barbara in the evening. She'd tried twice while I was taking my bath, but over the water without my hearing aids, I didn't hear it. She got me afterwards, though, and we had a nice talk. {Smile}

   I ate breakfast, lunch, and dinner with Mom and read to her before dinner. She was resting, but responded occasionally, and looked at the pictures. I began my reading with the 17th of May's entry for scripture and thoughts about it first. Next, I continued her niece's long family Christmas letter from 2020. Then, I read the next several pages from _The Picture Book of Babies_. This one is smaller, and consistently has one picture per page. (The other one with the same name is larger and includes some photo montages. After that, I read "Hansel and Gretel," from _5-minute Mary Engelbreit Fairy Tales_. I finished with the 17th of May's "Rosemary" from _366 Stories for Bedtime_. {Smile}

   I did my walking exercises after teaming for the evening. After a break, I did my salsa dancing warmup set. Another break, and I did three of my sitting arm weight training exercises. Another break, and I did the first piece of my less structured salsa dancing set. Then a short break, and I started the second piece... and had to stop a little over half a minute in. I did get over 15 minutes of salsa dancing in... I think that's the best I've done since the abscess by my teeth were drained, especially if you add int he earlier exercises. {Smile}

   After breakfast, I finished Thursday's daily update. then I read articles and played Cross Stitch World until lunch. Afterwards, I hopped into City of Heroes: Homecoming, where I did some paperwork. Not seeing anyone I particularly like to team up with, I soloed on a low-level character. Then, when he came on, Dr. Faustus warned me about a supergroup meeting coming shortly. I soloed a little more, then switched characters to go to the meeting. My character was too low for the taskforce they wanted to do, so I switched to a higher-level character. We ran the taskforce, and my character gained a level I wanted for her. Afterwards, I said hi to Pierogies. We teamed up for a quick mission before reading to Mom. {Smile}

   After dinner, I started writing this daily update. Then I read some comics, and hopped into City of Heroes: Homecoming, where I did some paperwork. I didn't see anyone I particularly like to team up with, though, so I broke to clean myself up. Then I hopped back into City of Heroes: homecoming, where I saw Dennis, and said hi. We teamed up for two or three missions, finishing a story arc of his. Then I did my exercises and salsa dancing, with articles, videos and Cross Stitch World in between and a little afterwards. Afterwards, I mainly wrote some of this daily update and made notes to write from the next day. {Smile}

No comments:

Post a Comment