The night before Tuesday, I got to bed right at 2 am. I'll count that as making my first bedtime goal, with no margin whatsoever. {Smile}
Near the end of breakfast, my phone made the clacking noise that tells me something on the calendar is immanent. I checked and discovered the monthly meeting/picnic was scheduled for that day. I guess it is the third Tuesday - as early as that can be. So, after breakfast, my relief nurse took me to the Office of Aging, after starting to the park we also often meet at. He dropped me off, and I walked in. The kitchen and the most usual meeting room were empty. The other meeting room looked shut up too, so I called the leader. She answered and told me they were in the second meeting room. I went back, and sure enough, I found her in the hallway and joined them in the room. I started on the lunch that was laid out. We all visited, hearing what different folks have been doing. I shared a bit myself. My relief nurse took me home afterwards. {Smile}
I had breakfast with my relief nurse, his TV, and forward Day by Day before I discovered the meeting was that day. After breakfast, I quickly got ready and left for the meeting. After I got back from the meeting, I went onto my computer. I mostly watched videos. I did read some web comics and articles, too. Then I went into City of Heroes: Homecoming. I got Aneira and went to the teen supergroup meeting. I found Jawsome and we started to roleplay. That picked up after I checked on my friends who play the game. Veronica joined us, then Nyxy on Pella. We both roleplayed and visited out-of-character. I also talked privately with Pierogis and declined an invitation to team up because of the teen supergroup meeting. I checked with Ulty and Jenny's Player, but neither were feeling up to joining us. We chose a popular mid-level taskforce and planned to recruit others to join. I quickly contacted Pierogis and got him the fifth spot on the team, so we did get to team up after all, sort of. We recruited three more who volunteered when we advertised. Aneira got closer to the next level but didn't reach it. (I was ready for her to gain one and only one level.) The non-members left, including Pierogies. The four members went to our base for in-character roleplaying and out-of-character visiting. then the others left. I checked on my friends who play the game and did a little storage on Aneira. Next, I wrote up Monday's daily update and shared it. After that, I went back to City of Heroes: Homecoming and checked on my friends who play the game. I found Dennis. and we teamed up with me on Aneira. We did two or three missions until dinner. I made progress towards a badge and got Aneira closer to her next level. I had dinner with my relief nurse, his TV, and _The Hearthfire_ by Jalal C. Hockett, which I ordered a while back. It's been on my mind, so I decided to start it despite already reading other things. {Smile}
After dinner, I went back to my computer and into City of Heroes: Homecoming. I checked on my friends who play the game and found Phonso. I said hi and he invited me to the first of three trials. I did all three on Soo-In Park for progress towards a badge. I visited with others on the team a little while playing, though honestly not as much as the day before. Then I wished others goodnight, especially Phonso. I started to work on storage on Soo-In Park. that stopped when Dennis said hi. I happily switched to Aneira, and we did a mission for badge progress, getting closer to that level I wanted for her. Next, we did another mission to actually reach that level. After that, we said goodnight. I worked on the in-game auction house, storage and crafting on Soo-In Park and Aneira Lloyds. Then I wrote a little in this. Next, I played on Judith Seamstress, a new character who I recently got out of the tutorial. I set up missions, collected badges, and hunted enough to get one level, with occasional stops for storage. After that, I checked Cross Stitch World and closed windows on my computer. I made notes in this. I ended my evening with the Lord's Prayer, Saint Francis's Prayer, and the motto of the Daughters of the King. {Smile}
No comments:
Post a Comment