Sunday, August 16, 2026

Daily Update, August 14, 2026

The night before Friday, I got to bed a little before 2:15. That's a pretty bad failure of all bedtime goals these days, but I blame moving more slowly after the dental appointment. I still notice it a little, though I am recovering. {smile}

After breakfast, my main nurse took me to Kamana Senior Center for my Ballroom Dance Class. I answered stuff on Discord and in my personal texts, then played a little Cross Stitch World on my way down. I arrived late and rested more. I still don't have all my energy back. I still found the energy to dance for much of the session. I did warn each partner that I was a little slow as we started, so they wouldn't be surprised. I practiced all the beginner moves, even the shines. I heard about Hurricane Lala in class. It seems to be passing to the south. The heavy rains at the outside edge of such a storm started during class, I think. Since then, we've gotten a fair bit of rain, but not much wind at all. After class, my main nurse took me home. I drowsed on the way, since I was tired between dancing and the late night the night before. {smile}

After lunch, I got out my laptop for my online counselling appointment. I thought it went pretty well. HMSA's system works fine with the laptop, which Carol installed Windows 11 on, so we were able to concentrate on what we wanted to talk about.  {Smile}

After I got back from class, I went onto my computer. I read web comics over lunch, possibly with a short video or two. Then came my counselling session. Next, I finished a novel sample on Amazon. After that, I went into City of Heroes: Homecoming and straight to my villain supergroup meeting on melee ranged Olga. Patience and Dr, Faustus were already there. Anya, our leader on an alternative character, and the most regular new member came shortly. Dr. Faustus picked a strike force. I checked and found that it was the last strike force Hezabell had never done. So, I ran it on her with them. We ran late, so Dr. Fautus ducked out for a while to go to work but was able to come back for the end so they didn't miss out on the special rewards. After that, the group quickly broke up. Then I worked on the in-game auction house, storage and crafting on Hezabell until dinner. I ate with my main nurse, his TV, Forward Day by Day, and stayed late to finish _Overgeared 2_. {Smile}

After dinner, I cleaned myself up with the help of my main nurse, who expressed concern about me. I didn't think I did anything unusual, so I hope it really concern for Lala, which was intensifying from a tropical storm into a hurricane. Then I went back to my computer. I finished Thursday's daily update, with a break for two web comics, and a longer break for two videos. I went back into City of Heroes: Homecoming late. I found Kitten, and we teamed up. We did more of the story arc we'd started, but we didn't finish, since we started so late. I checked Cross Stitch World and played a little. I also talked with Kitten about the story arc. Next, I closed windows on my computer. After that, I wrote a little in this and mostly made notes here. I ended my evening with the Lord's Prayer, Saint Francis's Prayer, and the motto of the Daughters of the King. {Smile}

No comments:

Post a Comment