The night before Sunday, I got to bed a little after 2 am. Despite that, I set my alarm for 8:30 am because I knew that church would begin at 9 am. I can't get there by 9 am by getting up at 8:30, but I get there earlier without making myself sick getting up too early. {Smile}
After breakfast, my main nurse took me down to church. I drowsed on the way in hopes it would help my lack of sleep. I hope it did a little. I got there during the third reading, just before sermon, which meant I got a fair bit of the service, despite it starting at 9 am and being Morning Prayer, which is shorter than Holy Communion. I sat with Auntie Barbara and my main nurse and really enjoyed the service. After the service, I sat with Auntie Barbara and others for lunch. I really enjoyed visiting with them, especially Auntie Barbara. After lunch, my main nurse took me back home. I drowsed on the way back, definitely tired from my short night. {Smile}
When I got home, I treated my blood sugar before I took a nap. When I got up, I got onto my computer. I read web comics and articles, and watched videos, with some writing of Saturday's daily update in there. When I finished my daily update, I went into City of Heroes: Homecoming particularly late. I checked on my friends who play the game, and realized Kitten had their new character in the late-night short, large group event. I joined the event and ran it. Afterwards, I talked with Kitten, and with Dennis, who'd messaged my character during the event. However, I didn't join either, because of dinner. I ate with my main nurse, his TV, Forward Day by Day, and _Wotakoi: Love is Hard for Otaku_, which I particularly enjoyed because it was relevant to gamers. {Smile}
After dinner, I cleaned myself up with the help of my main nurse. Then I went back to my computer. I read web comics before I went back to City of Heroes: Homecoming. I checked on my friends who play the game. Next, I checked Ana's badges and picked some to work on. It took the rest of the evening to get two that came together. I updated her badge record, then quickly did an easy one that that update told me about, followed by a second easy one I learned about when I updated her badge record again. While I was working on the second easy badge, Kitten said hi. We talked while I finished the last badge, and updated Ana's badge record yet again. After that, I wrote a little in this and made notes to write from the next day. Then I checked Cross Stitch World. I finished my evening with The Lord's Prayer, Saint Francis's Prayer, and the motto of the Daughters of the King.
No comments:
Post a Comment