Wednesday, May 15, 2024

Daily Update, May 14, 2024

    Tuesday, I called the dentist right after dinner. His answering machine said he wasn't in, so I left a message. 

   Then I called my financial advisor. I left a message on their answering machine, too. I also called my financial advisor's general office, so I left a message there, too. The secretary in my financial advisor's office called to say my adviser was in a meeting and would call when it got out. It must have run late since she didn't, but this does happen. {smile}

   My bath went so late, I didn't read to Mom, though I did eat dinner with her when the nurse was done cleaning her up. The nurse called it a good call under the circumstances. I guess I'll need one more catch-up day after all tomorrow. At least it will be easy to remember: two in a row, with the earlier one today. {Smile}

   I did my head exercises, arm resistance exercises, arm swinging exercises, standing arm weight training exercises, one of my sitting arm weight training exercises, my leg exercises, and the rest of my arm weight training exercises. I still missed salsa dancing and walking exercises, but at least that's all I missed today. {Smile}

   I read articles, played Cross Stitch World, and did some online shopping after breakfast and first phone calls. This went right into lunch, and a bit afterwards. Then I hopped into City of Heroes: Homecoming. I teamed up with Pierogies. We ran a few of my missions and broke early I did a little online shopping. Then I cleaned myself. I took longer than I meant to. I got out to find the nurse cleaning Mom up, so I did some more online shopping and caught up on comics until the nurse called me to dinner. {Smile}

   After dinner, I read more comics, and finished writing my daily update. Then I hopped into City of Heroes: Homecoming distinctly late. I teamed up with Dennis and did a mission of his. Then bowlofdro said long time no see, and joined us, bringing a new-to-Homecoming player who'd played years ago when the game was hosted by the company that owns it. We ran a mission. Then Dr. Faustus joined us, and the group started a badge mission while I found a character who didn't have it. Then they restarted the mission so I could get credit for it too. After that, Dennis left, and Dr. Faustus gave the newcomer a tour of the exploration badges in many zones as an introduction to the place. I started my exercises during the tour. Then I said goodnight so I could concentrate on them better. After that, I played a little more Cross Stitch World, wrote a little of this and made a lot of notes to finish writing it from the next day. {Smile}

No comments:

Post a Comment