Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My Holiday Story

My holiday story is at what I think of as the "roughly polished" stage. That means it's about as done as I'm likely to get it now, but if I come back in a few months, I'll find things that my eyes have been just gliding over. {Smile}

So... I shared it thru email with the friends I talk to there, as well as a with a "card exchange" list from a newsgroup I've been trying to frequent again. I also shared it on LiveJournal under a privacy lock. I'm not quite as comfortable as I hoped I would be about leaving it in the open. {Smile}

Unfortunately, a few people I've met here haven't gotten to see it. Now maybe they don't have time. That's fine; I don't have as much time as I'd like, either.

But... {bite lips}

If anyone reading this hasn't seen it and would like to tell me. Between email, LiveJournal, and Open ID, I'm sure we can work something out. {REALLY BIG GRIN}

Anne Elizabeth Baldwin

No comments:

Post a Comment